To learn more about the neighborhood, go to http://www.alon-estates.com/ where Alon Estates is described as followed:
With its gated entries, private walking trails, and scenic greenery, Alon Estates is a haven for the sophisticated lifestyle. Only 15 minutes from downtown and 10 minutes from the airport, Alon Estates is designed to be a cozy paradise not far from big city life. This elegant community is just waiting to add your personal and professionally designed home to its unique beauty.
Neighborhood Fast Facts
Alon Estates Neighborhood
- Planned Unit Development
- Gated entries, security cameras, electronic access for residents
- Main access of Wurzbach Parkway
- Private walking trails
- Large greenbelt areas and lots of trees
- Perimeter Fences
- All fences will be metal fences. No cedar fences allowed
Schools & Amenities
- Oak Meadow Elementary School
- Will W. Jackson Middle School
- Churchill High School
- Phil Hardberger City Park
- Alon Town Center - HEB & Retail Stores
- Jewish Community Center
Listing information provided courtesy of the San Antonio Board of Realtors. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Updated: 18th April, 2019 2:46 PM.